THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Monday, June 01, 2009

Step my head and i shall spin you like hell !

Dear, i don't feel good when you move house to Eunos. It's a rent house i know.
But i just don't feel good. Alot of thingxz happen.
Is all because of my leg that's why this suay thingxz happen.

I feel so jealous when the guy *** you. Is like your own boyfriend can't *** you.
Fcukxz, stop disturb my girlfriend or i shall beat you down.
Fcuking hell, owned her money then just return everything ! Fcukxz !
Muthafcuka.

Rarr. Stupid people makes relationship very fcuktupxz !

Okayxz, dear we haven seen each other like 2 weeks. I wanna meet you soon, i miss you too much ! Let my leg recover fast. (:

Should i go for the Singapore Idol Audition... It's on Saturday. I wanna tryout! Yeah.
See how my mood. (: