THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I Caught Myself (:

Well, i have learn alot of thingxz in life. Thank's friends to close friends to brother and sister.
I understand what is like to get along with me.

Just freaking headache because of my leg, ya! I dropped! Happy ?
Yes, people will notice that i MIA-ING now. Didnt step in Bugis for like 2 weeks ?
Or about 1 Month. So what ? I didn't step in Bugis and Town.
Didn't you guysxz give a FCUK ? NOOO ! Hahaxz.
Well, some gone to see Movie. While i'm stuck at home, emo-ing myself againxz.
Nahxz, i have my Girlfriend that is Joey. She's all along will be on myside.
So what you guysxz didn't care about me, about my injury my leg.
You guysxz didn't notice that when you guyxz not feeling well, i'm so consent on you guysxz.

Ya! That is okayxz. I admit that i am so STUPID! =P
Joey will be there for me, everything i do, everything that we willing to do as a couple.
So don't FCUKING bother about life anymore thanks !
This is for some of you GUYSXZ ! ERASE ALL THOSE OLD MEMORIES ALRIGHT.

Ryan will be coming back! And thats for SURE !
Why ? JEALOUS ? My beloved bro is coming back from KL.
" JUST TO MEET ME "
If some people gonna CLASH this BROTHER RELATIONSHIP.
I gonna KILL YOU ! BASTARDS. Hahaxz ! And that's fer sure. (:

Well im just BORED. So i wrote this things to Classified with you guysxz.

I didn't eat for 2 dayxz, keep drinking water. Eating medicine, just to cure my leg.
Yes, its sad. I have a LIMP LEG. Happy ? Boyster have LIMP LEGS.
Can't Walk ? Can't Shuffle ? Can't Jump ?
HAPPY ? Hahaxz ....

Thanks alot to this people.

Joey, My Dear. Ryan, My Beloved Bro. Kitty, My Bully. Pei, My Hao Sis.
Andre, My Adek. Brent, My Hao Bro. Silvien, My Best Friend.
And thanks to my Family! I love them!
And not forgotten my Uncle, he's always on my side. Helping me out when i got a problem.
Taught that he is so Despo, but he have care to people.


Well, i would not forget this people in my life. And its forever, i won't forget. (: