THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

So Untouched !



And I don't give a damn what they say, what they think think
Cause you're the only one who's on my mind
I'll never ever let you leave me
I'll try to stop time for ever, never wanna hear you say goodbye


Yesterday, my dear and her dearie (cycena wu) hahahahaxz!
can't said her surname LOL !
She so funny!
Okayxz, we was playing true and dare! =.O that suggestion is from Cycena.
Ya, thanks to her. I not playing that game anymore.
Ton with my dear and her dearie till 6am in the morning.

Okayxz, i now getting prepare to meet my uncle. As promised.
Dear now at Town, i think go find job. Okayxz, wish you good luck dear.
Remember i always love you! (:
I taken my medicine too. I won't smoke too much alright.

8 more days to POP. Woohoo.
Later updating more things, stay tuned.


I feel so untouched
And I want you so much
That I just can't resist you
It's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now
Need you so much somehow
I can't forget you
Been going crazy from the moment I met you