THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Saturday, June 06, 2009

i'm dieing please help me !

I wanna change the Malay song lyrics to English.
It goes something like this. ):

Camelia, please deeply forgive me.
As i could not accompany you till you sleep.
Camelia, just forget about me.
Don't ever come find me again.

You are the very Best woman i ever had.
That have go thru into my heart.
The Best woman who is very Protective.
I beg you, just Forget about me.

Just don't Cry again.
I feel it's time to stop now.
Maybe in the later part,
You will get a Lover that is much better then me.

Just forget about me.
Don't bring our Memories back again.
I'm scared the people who love me before, get affected.
That you are kept as my Love one before.

Is just that maybe i'm thinking too much or you're the one who is thinking too much.
Maybe i given you alot of Freedom at first.
Because i don't like to see Girl's suffer alot.
You wrote : You know you had to trust me but you feeling so lost with what are we.
Maybe you lost the trust in me, i don't know about that.

Sigh .......

1stly : I don't like you to Jealous about Ah bie things.
You keep comparing her and you.
You wanna complete with her.
You are my Girlfriend, why you wanna complete with her ?
Why ?

2ndly : You love giving surprise and YES !
I told you i heading to JB, but you insist of going my Blk below just to wait for me.
If anything happen to you ? Sigh.
You didn't sms me at first, you wanna come find me.
And Cycena ask me to U-Turn back ?
Then what i gonna tell my friend ?
Our plan has Spoilt. Whatever lah.

3rdly : Yes ! I love you always as you are my Only Girlfriend.
I always Care about you! Now you asking me back where the BF who always care
about Gf, take it as you please me ?
Is i changed alot or You are the one who change alot ?

***I'm just asking you a Favour, just go back to Your own house.
Maybe i didn't realise that you Rented the house is your Ex house.
What will people think ? You tell me. Why are you so Stubborn Girlfriend.
Anything will happen, thought you are not scared but you just let go of your Fear.
And still carry on Staying there. I'm as your Boyfriend, will have a headace.
Is your Ex house, i'm your Boyfriend here! Sigh, i don't know what to do.

You wanna go Pub or Club. I just let you go. Cause i know i trust you alot.
But maybe alot of people said's i'm Crazy! Letting Girlfriend go to Pub or Club.
Because we two trust each other. I don't wanna listen to people, please for what!
And another thing, this is between us ! Girlfriend & Boyfriend, why do another party
need to KEPO in our Relationship, even the another party never takecare of their
Relationship! Wtf!

Okay, i know i'm not a Good Boyfriend afterall.
You were asking to Break with me isn't it ?
Well, your friends ask you isn't it ?
Even Cycena did told me : You know your Girlfriend nearly wanna break up with you.
Okay, then why you don't even dare to Msg me you wanna break with me.
Just do it! Just do it!

You know how the feelings goes. Yes, and let it be.
Maybe it's time i learn a lesson, right?

Even Ah bie said on her Fcuking mouth : Your Girlfriend is more Prettier then me!
Why she wanna Jealous about ? She wanna compare with me for what ?

Sigh, i just don't know what to do.
Deep in my Heart is hurting so bad.
Feeling like giving up! Seriously. ):

i'm a bad boyfriend, i know.
i give in many times. i give girls freedom.
but they never respect and give me freedom back.
what i want now is just takecare of yourself.
is a sad feeling, i know.

fark love.