THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Monday, June 08, 2009

Diva is a Female Version of Hustla ! (:

Okay, today will be heading to my camp back.
Sibei sian! Seriously.
Saw all those Fucking Face people. Rarr! (x

Yesterday when to take MC, about my Leg.
Doctor give me 5 days MC till 12 of june.
Then why today i must head back to Camp!
Pathetic fuck ! Rarr.
Cause tomorrow is my POP, haha! I'm bloody happy seriously!

Get ready to fuck off from that BMT TEKONG Place.
But i will attend the POP Parade, just that i never march.
Hahahaha! So my parent's won't be attending. (x
I will be attending and see my Fucking Mates Marching.

*__ can i just go home.

LOLS! Waste of time seriously.

Yesterday when to East Coast.
Dear don't know i when to Club. But i didn't go.
As there is alot of people! So JAM! RIOT! LOL =X
So headed to East Coast to give her a surprise.
Spy on her at East Coast. Haha! Okay, actually wanna SPY her at Mac.

But when walking to the tunnel and when up the stairs.
Saw my dear, cycena, cycena mum and uncle. LOL!
Not fun! ):

Nevermind, was very happy to see my dear (:
Wish you don't cry anymore. And return to your home back.
I Love You dear (:

Okay, i got to go prepare. To go BACK CAMP ! ARGHS !

Bye guys.
Ehxz, btw check my new Playlist (:
New R&B'S Songs. Check it out! Thank You.
And please Click that bloody ADS ! LOL =X