THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Pop Liaoxz !

Hahaxz, i like that BOOM BOOM POW!
BOOM BOOM POP ? Hahaxz.

OMG ! 3months is like so fucking face!
I LIKE ..........

NO TRAINING! NO TRAINING! NO MORE.
YEAH (:

Okayxz, i will update some pictures from my camp.
Cause i bring camera phone at camp, hahahahahxz!
Funny lo.
Miss those people inside! Sgt all. MISS YOU GUYS.
My tears drop sia. ):

Nevermind, fucking fuck off from BMT fucking fuck dont see their fucking face anymore.
No more going to travel to Ferry go tekong liao hahahahahxz.

Dear, i miss you so much.
I was surprising Dear that time when to East Coast.
She don't believe i didn't when club sia. Hahaxz.
SPY LO. Hahahahahxz.
She was shock hahahahahxz.

Okayxz, i gonna bathe go out liaos.
Tc peoples.

*LOVE MY DEAR. (: