THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Friday, June 05, 2009

i'm really sick of this thingxz.
help me god! settle it.

mum told me : becareful of thingxz of ur love one's.
because there's someone wanna compete with you with ur girlfriend ?
i was HUHS !

girl, your so stubborn till i can't really do anything. ):
uninvited soulxz ... give me this passion to give love.

15th then i going club, have no mood going on sunday.
maybe only.
will update later on.

later have L4D session's. (:
ohxz, another thing my prepaid low like fcuk.
anything sms me i will call back.

Kau wanita terhebat
Yang pernah singgah di hatiku
Kau wanita yang tegar
Aku mohon lupakan aku

Sudahlah jangan menangis lagi
Ku rasa cukup sampai di sini
Mungkin di suatu saat nanti
Kau temui cinta yang sejati