THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Monday, June 29, 2009

Girlfriend is here ! : )

Boyfriend I love you ( :

I'm here to blog ,since I'm sick & struck at hm !
& that boyfriend of mine has been busy to update uhs !
I didn't tell him i am blogging on his behalf ! Shhhhs ! :x
Think he is back aslp I think ?
He must be very tired today, Ns life is sucks
Torture guys !! especially my bf !
& me together along ! *Laughs.
Make my bf life so tired, he had to wake up so early!
How sad ! nevermind enough of me nagging !

Boy, what will happen in the future we don know,
but I will be there for you,
as long as I have you, you have me everything will be fine soon.
I don even want any slight of unhappiness on your face.
When U are tired, I am here for you to rest on
When you are upset I will be here to listen & do whatever I can
When you are happy I will be there to share your joys
No matter what , tgt we shall make this love a long lasting one : )