THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Blog updated ): take a look !

i used to be a womanizer. ):
but what you sms me was been hurt too much.
i cry okay, i cry!
i was ashamed infront of everyone. even my brother's.
i don't wish to celebrate my birthday.
no one care abouts me anymore.
even girls around at bedok, town, bugis smile at me.
i don't wish to smile at them back.
i love you, only you.
but ur messages hurt me too much.
i don't know what to do now.
i didn't do anything wrong, but you said its all my fault.
i didn't even scold you. is just that i don't know what i'm thinking.
i thinking of booking a bbq pit, celebrate with 1 or 2 friends. thats all.
i regretted seriously making friends with some people.
you know who you are.
if you really wanna meet then fucking meet.
don't last minute said i'm too tired.
did message you did call you, but you didn't reply any of mine.
you did reply to other's which was with me.
fucking don't bothered me anymore.
i wish, i wish! i wanna be a womanizer back.
but i don't want, cause i miss you too much.
it was so touched and i love you so much.