THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Friday, June 26, 2009

Ryan & Randolph is Back to KL. ):

I'M SO GONNA MISS THEM! ):
Sorry for the
hard feelings, brothers. I know it's hard to believe one and other taughts.
But i just gonna go whatever my Girlfriend saids.
Maybe i just get jealous at times.

Okay start of the day, take bus 222 from my house nearby. When to chai chee,
where Ryan & Randolph stays.
- *Bro's can you don't bully your sis. She's be kind and greatful to you Guys.
Talk awhile, after that took a cab to near Lavender/Haji Lane area.
Waited their bus like 15minutes. It's alright, after that they went off. ):
So me and their Sister when to Bugis and she walked to City Hall.
Wow, she can like walked from Bugis to City Hall.
- *I think your leg is a metal steel, hahas! (:

Okay, when to look for Chantel at bugis.
Taught she not working, so we talked awhile. Call Lendl, meet him awhile.
With XiaoStanley & Da Stanley. LOL =x
After 1 - 2 hours when back taking 197, said to them im freaking tired. ):
So straight back home, later meeting my Uncle again. (:

I end here with few photos, which i taken.









Maybe it's time to leave all those memories & beloved friends we gone thru.
Your words are such a wonderful towards people.
I'm thanking to you, creating on such words to people.
That's the way people are, they are still human beings.
What's the point you talking about people appearance.
You losing your wasted saliva's.
Your a girl, so shut your fucking mouth and secretly hide your DIGNITY.


- *Girlfriend i miss you too much! (:
I gonna listen from now onwards to you. My Loves (: