THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Forgive and Forget isn't gonna help.

I try to forgive everytime we quarrel.
I try' .....
But this time is too much.

(I gonna find a way.... out. Maybe there's a way out.)
Sigh....

What is wrong if i have a girlfriend?
Why are you trying to do?
Can you just give me a peace with my girlfriend..
What excited you with my girlfriend?
What you wanna do with my girlfriend?

Please explained this few Question...
I just wanna know.

You are my Best Bro ...
Why are you so Jealous...
Even you said to my girlfriend : "Delete those messages, i send it to you."
Is this the way you do things behind your Brothers?

Everyone fucking knows we are the Best Brothers.
Yet you do this kind of things.
It's hurting me.
And you know my Girlfriend, don't like to lie to me.

Tell me ... Please,
What is the Purpose you doing this?

Making me angry, mad, sad?
Is this what you want?

You know me well, if i'm angry i gonna remember those things you done.
And will never let it go, it's stay inside my heart till forever.

.


Kenny, thanks for everything. (:
A nice small brother of mine. He's the best.

When i first time know him, we became very closed.
And we hit to ton till morning, hahas.
I came to know he started to talk to me and started playing cards with me.
He was very Quiet when i was at the Bbq pit.
o.O
With Daniel (:

Yet they are like 4 years younger then me.
But their thinking are Matured.
You guy's are the best. (:

I keep on Dota-ing with them with my Uncle.
Today, my Uncle gonna have a car. Woohoo, can go Rounding liao.

Alright, i didn't really talk to Ryan just now.
Just like Social talks only.
I didn't know where to start, seriously.
I wanna end it peacefully. But my temper keep going up and down.

; Kitty, i know it's Ryan and my Girlfriend fault.
Maybe before this messages about Excitements.
Maybe there's more things i don't know.

He admit himself he's in the wrong.
He admited he have Funny feeling's towards my Girlfriend.
So if every Girls treat Ryan well, so he have Funny Feeling's.

What you gonna do if you are in my Shoes ?
]:

Seriously shit, i'm in big Depression. I just don't know what to do.

; Andre, you ask me wack him? I can't. I'm not a gangster like last time.

; Ka sing, daugther ... Yes its true, Forgive and Forget is isn't gonna help.

He's in Singapore now. Staying at Bedok.
I don't know when to start and when to end. ):

; Mom, you said everything is True. At first i didn't believe you..
But for what i know this thing already happen.

Actually before this thing, my Mom told me ..
"Becareful of this guy, he wanna break my relationship with my Girlfriend."
"Peacefully settle this stuff with care. If not it will involve the Police."

Sigh, i really don't know what to do.
This is not a Dream, it's Reality!


Another part of Mouth really Smile is ....
Boom Boom Pow !!!!

I get my Vocation as a DRIVER. (:
At Selarang Camp. Woohoo, is near to my house.
Save save $$$$ ....
Okay, i shall end here.

; Shall waited for people call, to wake me up and proceed to the place we gonna go.


- We could be friend's again, but not more than that.
If you willing to let me Trust you, Believe in you and finally Changed your Attitude.
[But it won't work.]