THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thanks for the Accompany Guys! At East Coast! (:

First thing first ....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENNY TAN XIAN WEN.
Hope you doing fine, inside. Awaiting for your welcome (:

Okay, today i overslept till alot of people Calling me! Rarr ..
I really hate this China Phone! ):
It's making me mad seriously! Hahahahas.

Met my Uncle at Bedok Blk 18, have some Bubble Teas, while waiting for Kenny.
After he came we when to KFC, to eat our Dinner.
My uncle was Krazy with foods.
Try your luck on what we gonna eat, with 3 peoples.
Imagine that Me, My Uncle & Kenny hahas. (:

Check this picture's below. Omgawd, i swear you we gonna finished it!
But Kenny order Zinger Burger Meal for himself.
Other's Me and My Uncle are eating. Its like we didn't eat like 1 month meal LOL!






Some of the Pictures are Kenny, that Small Boy (:
He was like finding a seat which infront of him has a Mirror.
I don't know why he keep on saying "I'm so Handsome"
Hahahahahas, act cute sia!

After that Alan came, that Irratating Guy! Hes gaying on me sia.
Wait till my Girlfriend find you, you DIE!!!!!
Wahahahahahas.

After that we go find Randolph, as he was eating dinner too at Market.
With his Churh friends. Alot of girl's....
And Ryan came from Kovan. Seriously, we was talking Socially.
I didn't know where to start again! ):

It's okay, so we take a cab to Katong.
Wanted to Play some Dota. But in the end all of them need a Stupid Membership!
Stupid lo, wasting time and wasting $$$$ on CABS!!!
So Ryan And Randolph took a cab back home, i was dissapointed seriously.
They wanna go Home because they are Sweaty and in need to Bathe!!!

Serious talk, your a GUY!!! Don't need to be so GIRL can ??????
Walao!!!

Anyway they went home and Melissa reached.
So we all Play pool, Daniel came. & Alan when back home.
PHEW!!!! At last that Irratating Guy when home. Hahahahahahas.
After playing pool we took a Cab to East Coast.
Drink Drank Drunk, but no one was Drunk as the Liquor was Glen Vodka.
We did play Taidi, i win $3 bucks from Kenny, hahahahas!

; Not always Justin is my Lucky One's! Wahahahahahas.

After that when straight back home.
Okay, right now i gonna bathe and prepare to meet Kenny And Daniel.
Didn't slept like 8 hours. Nevermind i can still tahan, hahahahahas.

; As days goes by, i miss my Girlfriend alot. Girl's started to Filrt with me but i just don't care them, i know i have a Girlfriend. So i gonna stick with it! (:
So girl's out there!!! Keep on filrt with me i don't fucking care too. As i gonna tell you i have a Girlfriend which named Joey (: My Only One.

I love you dear!