THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Saturday, June 20, 2009

When jealousy is in you, you make it till big!

What is going on in this World.
Is what going on my Head! I'm stress, depress.
Why you such a Brother, doing stupid things behind my back.

Easy talking, you are Jealous that i have a girlfriend isn't it ?
Even you heard that Justin have a new Girlfriend, you started : "HUHS, SO FAST. REALLY"

Love is all around.
You have to try to win the Girl heart, if you wanna have love.

When to Vivo, with Kenny.
Met her girlfriend and friends.
Ryan came, as hes in bored.
Didnt talk as a brother, i really don't know where to start and what to talk to him.
In my heart i still will remember what he will do.
People, brother & sisters ask me to forgive and forget.
What the fuck!

What's the meaning of I feel so Excited when i know im with you ?
I just wanna know the meaning of that.
My bro told me is That guy wanna have fun/sex with the girl.
Wtf ? Alot of people saids that.
And you wanna me give you a 2nd chance..
I given you many times of chance. This is what i received ?

Fuck lah.

I miss my girlfriend alot(:
love ya.