THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Friday, May 01, 2009

Tempted to Love.

Didn't realise how tear's never fall when i was feeling so sad.
But its alright, i realise i didn't meant to be tears but inside my heart its crying deep deep.
I bookout on thursday, i was totally stress with Army life. But i have just have to continue with Army life. I left 4 more weeks till POP.
I was suppose to meet my Dear, Joey. But the time was to less, my bookout timing was 7.30pm.
Had to prepared all the things but i got out the house around 10pm+ soon 12am.
Hmm, so i have to postpone to Friday. Okayxz, i gonna meet my Dear, Joey on Friday.
It's a promised, not promised meant to be broken.

Now im @Parklane blogging, cause i didn't get the chance to Blog @ home.
Parent's was Cockup, Best Friends/Brothers didn't bother to call nor sms.
But its alright, Jeffery, Terry, Jia Yin, Amanda and co's did call me up to ask me out.
I was relieved. Thanks Alot! (:

Ryan, best brother i don't think so i can make it for the KL trip till next month.
Cause i didn't make my Passport recently, yet i have no time to make it.
Sorry about it.

Army life was a fucktup life. I did my Outfield for 3 days and i fallout as i was fucking sick.
Alot of people saids i was Keng-ing but i didn't. I have my backpain and upper limb pain.
Okayxz, i'm back now from 2 weeks confidement. Hope next week i get the chance to go out againxz. Okayxz, i going play my l4d againxz. Chaoxz, people.
Takecare.

ILOVEYOU
ILOVEYOU
JOEY, MY DEAR. S2 < LOVE
See the symbol Dear, it's love.