THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Saturday, May 02, 2009

I never thought I'd.. be in love like this
So I gotta put the good with the bad, happy and the sad,
will you bring a better future than I had in the past,
Cause, I don't wanna make the same mistakes I did
I don't wanna fall back on my face again,
I'll admit it, I was scared to answer loves call,
And if it hits better make it worth the fall.


Yeah(: Was so deeply happy to see my Dear Joey.
Yet i was late againxz.
Promised meant to be broken, but i did wake up early.
Thank god! (x
Meet up with Cycena and her boyfriend and Jeffery.
Saw alot of people's faces.

Coolxz! Spread along peep's, yes im Joey Boyfriend now!
Please people out there, don't keep asking around can ?
It make the world know and it will goes around everyday.
I keep getting calls/smses. Hate it alot!
Thanks (:

When to Big Bird to eat.
The Pork Chop Rice was fuckingxz small and Dear didn't finished her Rice.
Cause the Rice is fucking Hard.
(*Note from Cycena mom : The rice maybe its yesterday one.)
Hahahahahahaxz.

When to Hougang/Sengkang to my Grandparent's house.
Send food from Bugis.
Didn't spend much time with Dear. I'm sorry. T.T
Okayxz, step in to Grandparent's house saw not much people.
Didn't saw Grandmother as she was outside.
Really sad!
Nevermind.

After that take bus with my brother, Andy? Hahaxz.
80 to bugis, munkie & jeffery was waiting so long.
Please, it's from Hougang to Bugis.
Patient please people. (PPP)
-,-
Then hit to Parklane.
Terry, Amanda, Hankee and co's didn't arrived.
So me, Jeff & Munkie-Gf start the comp first.
And after awhile Munkie and her Gf went back to Jurong.
So left me and Jeff waiting for Amanda and Co's.
End.

Deeply in love with Joey.

Thanks for the wishes.
Yes, i will last long with Joey.
If our love is in our hand. (:
Cycena, yes i can be Sweet boyfriend.
Just that maybe those Ex-Gf didn't realise ? Ya.
I maybe Shy, but i have strong love in it!
Thanks! (:

K, yes i'm always a silly hahaxz.
Thanks once againxz.
You too, last long with ur boyfriend. (:

Ryan, yes Beloved brother we shall meet no matter what! =D
BB i miss you!(:

Shine, yes we shall meet up soon (:

Takecare.

Reply to all Tags.

I S2 Joey.
Boyster S2 Joey.
Lot's!
(: