THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Shitoxz !

Say you gotta put the good with the bad, happy and the sad
So will u bring a better future than I had in the past
Oh Cause, I don't wanna make the same mistakes I did
I don't wanna fall back on my face again
.

Prepare and bathe okayxz.
End up! Fcuk should not stop @ lavender, saw last time brother's.
Sigh, i'm not gonna write anything else. )x
I was late to meet dear.
Alright, im sorry. Have some conflicts.
Fcuk up conflicts.

Lastly suppose to come around 2pm, i delay till 6pm then meet her.
Got lesser time only to spend the day with her.
Whatever it is, fcukxz all the things happen!
Saw alot of bugis friends.
Went PS with Gf, her dearie & my uncle.
Hit some arcade, Gf wanna meet Joyi.
So saw alot of bunkers there.

Actually wanted to go to Cyndi chalet, end up plan cancel.
Around 8.30pm we left.
Gf when home, her dearie went to meet her bf.
Me and my uncle went to meet our Cousins.
After that waited for Ah bie reply.
Awaiting for her for like 3hours.

Than hit to Rush.
Yeah(: Techno techno techno.
Coolxz.
Aftermath, went to BK eat, drink.
Back home.

----------------------

Mistakes you guys did, i given advice. Please listen from it.
Is drugs really have to be eaten !
Its kill ur future. Maybe i eaten before but i did stop for long long time ago.
Why do we need to get high? For what reason's.
Get caught, JAIL ?
Why must ruined your own life.
Sigh.

Justin, brother.
If you read this, if you can't take it. I just don't care.

Brother, i dote you alot!
Ever since we know each other, we always contact each other and hangout together.
Between you, Ryan, Randolph and so on.
Your the first brother is not gangsterism.
Why did i choose you to become my bro.
I know we shall clique till we die.
Always give you everything you need if i can afford it.

But when comes you got girlfriend, you really changed alot!
After i went Army, always said wanted to meet.
End up you spoilt the whole plan and you didn't bothered to come too.
3 time already. How i'mma suppose to trust you anymore.
Yes, i said forget it everytime you sms me back.
But still i care alot for you! Dote you alot.
But why till this is 3 x.

Bro, you are growing older soon.
Think, be more matured!
That's all i gonna said.
Is rather you wanna listen or don't want.

Love my girlfriend alot x9999999.
Love Ryan Beloved Brother too (:
We are gayxz, don't worry. Hahahahahahxz.