THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Friday, April 17, 2009

Joey, my Love.

Eh seriously who told my sister (Tingting) that i called her Prositute.
Seriously you are damn childish.
For your Brain Dirt's i would like to clear thingsxz.

I have my own balls, if i want to said her a Prositute in the first place.
Straight to her face. But no! i'm not that kind of person.
Maybe someone hate me alot, kar my jiaowei then angry le tell tingting that
i said her prositute, maybe. Hahaxz.
But seriously, whoever told tingting that i told her please tell me.
I make sure ur life will be a miserable!

Your words could not break our sister and brother relationship!
Fuck ur ugly bitchy words.
Why must hate me, then tell my sister that i said to her "SHES A PROS"
Fuck please, this is what century muthafuckers.
Seriously that person should be a girl.
Bitching around saying my names ?
Jealously bitches. You are a small kids!
I have no time entertaining you.
Did you parents ever teaches you ? @ the first place.
Hahaxz (:

And yes to Tingting if you read this.
From my heart, you are my greatful sister i ever know.
Maybe ppl can't feel we are so happy until wanna kar our jiao wei.
I don't know about this.
I just book out and i found out many ppl asking me, "Why you said tingting Lok Quay"
I jitao shock in the first place seriously.
If i would said i have the balls to shoot. Can!
And i love my sister alot! as in brother and sister love. (:

*And last but not least, i'm attached to Joey.
I declared to her that "Cause i haven find the meaning of true love until i find someone
who i truely like and love for very long time.
Yes, girl i love you for very long time. It just that i'm scared to ask you. (:
But its okayxz, on the 140409 our love destiny has reached to our heart.
I love you, you love me. (:
We truely declared to each other.

Don't be jealous! (:
Thanksxz.

I would like to end here.
I'm going to Bugis.
Saturday going Rush, anyone ?

=D