THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Monday, April 13, 2009

Hey there! The person, i'm in love with ya!

I wish i could Shut my Playboy Mouth.

First of all i would like to said i already Stop all my Playboy Mouth.
Haha! I'm cool alright(:
I'm so happy with my new life now.
Stop all those brother's shitxz!
They are proud of themself isn't it so?
Ya!

Im having diarhoee nowadays, got headache and vomit it out.
I don't know why. What's wrong with my body and my brains.
Maybe i'm to stress with BMT.
It's sucks manxz!
Well, currently im too addicted to a new game called don't know what!
Hahaxz. Yes and the arcade is @ Bugis.
Never really went to Orchard nowadays, maybe Orchard is very Bored!

Just now went to Abs! Stupid.
I'm so Xiasuay! Rarr. Really, sigh.
Why i'm like that omg!
The person see me and show me the way to there.
Okayxz, stop talking about this place called ABS!
Hahaxz, i give it short form so that people won't know that place is what.
Hahahahahaxz!
Maybe i'm too naughty to tell, or whereas paiseh. LOL!
Okayxz, i taken mc for 3 days, sunday, monday and last day is tmrw.
Rarr! =x