THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Saturday, April 11, 2009

My lip's like sugar. Sugar Sugar Sugar ! LOL =X

Left4Dead for life.
Hahaxz ......
Keep on playing like there's no tomorrow.
Thursday, Friday till Saturday. Today gonna hit Left4Dead again.
Maybe, maybe not.
Out with Biaojie, Jy, Terry & Hankee.

7pm
Meet biaojie @bugis.
Sorry i was late hahaxz!
She awaiting for me @mos burger.
When to eat @ famous chicken rice.
Shopping @bugis street.
Saw my sargent fcuk!
Hahaxz.

10.30pm
Jy arrived.
Dinner @mos burger.
Talk cock for awhile.
And my biaojie when back home.
So waited for Terry & Hankee.
Walked till Parklane hit some arcades.
Saw kai, silvien & bf, reina and the crew's.
& not forgetting Tofu & Wesley. (:

12.00pm
Terry & Hankee reached.
Searching for 4 comp's together to play Left4Dead.
Was crossing the road and to Parklane again over and over again.
Rarr...
Could not even get 4 comp together.
So when to parklane and beside Evolution2.
Got 4 comp, yeah(:
We try Advanced & Normal.
Can't even completed a stage hahaxz.
It's okayxz, keep train Jy & Hankee.
Hahaxz.

Saw nana & sunshine 2x @bugis & parklane.
Woahxz, they know how to play L4D.
Okayxz, next time ask them play together.

Saturday,

Just came back from Bugis, ton @ bugis.
Now so tired, sleeping awhile.
6pm must get ready to bathe, prepare.
Meeting terry & hankee @ bugis.
Our Arcade Routine againxz.
YEAH(:

Update soon.
Takecarexz.

--------


What's the reason for not answering my call's, replying my messages?
Avoiding me?
Waited for like so Stupidly.
Can't imagine i have this type of friend?

-------------

HEY BROTHER!
LOVELY BROTHER ?
_|_ BROTHER ?

LET OUR BROTHERS DRIFTED AWAY
FAR FAR AWAY ? TILL USA.
OKAYXZ ! (:


& to my brother, i don't bothered mentioning names.
Your such a fucker? bastard?
You care about yourself?
So proud of yourself?
So what i saw you @ bugis arcade?
Ya! Was wondering whether you saw me.
End up saw me already nevermind ....
Still dare to look back and look back againxz.

Hmm, promised me something but the lie came back.
All your words i could not trust againxz.
You came to me just to have Cigarette Brothers?
Only me can sponsor you Cigarette isn't it?
Without me no Cigarette in your life right?
Forget it! You could take back all ur Nasty Words.

You know what?
You are one

LAME FOOL.
LAME LIAR.
LAME SKUNKS.
LAME XIAODIDI'S.
LAME BASTARD.
LAME BROTHER.

You know what ?
LAME SHITXZ !

_|_ U !