THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Friday, April 10, 2009

Poke Poke Poke Her Face, Po Poker Face!

I make her said : "Oh, oh, ohhhh" When i : " Poke Poke Poke Her Face! " Po Poker Face.
Ahahahahahahahahahas!

I gonna start with, Good Friday. Thursday Bookout around 2pm sharp! Woohoo ...
Camp was fuckxz tupxz! Rarr. I miss Ryan so much. And others.
Soon after bookout, straight take mrt to Bedok and Home sweet Home.(:
Prepared, bathe, eat and to Bugis. Hit some arcade. After that when to Club.
The club too much fighting so i take cab to Parklane, meet Amanda, Jy, Terry, Hankee & Andy.
Okayxz, pictures will review soon. After amanda back from Genting, lols! So long. =X

Okayxz, i make some changes on my Playlist. Hope you guyxz like those songxz.
It's new and UNRELEASED! So do hear & do click on the Nuffnang Ads. Thanks Alot!