THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Depression of sickening thingxz !

I can't imagine the Depression, i getting with.
All the sick Army Stuff, Friends and of cause my Love!
Sigh, i get headache whenever i think about them.
Alright, it's sunday. Booking in later, maybe ? I might be visiting doctor later.

When to bugis, meet up Glen, Terry & Hankee.
After awhile Amanda & Jy came.
Saw Jeffery, Xiaobaby and alot of them.
Was damn tired! Sleep only like 5-6 hours.
Same like Army life.
Didn't play Dota nor Left4Dead for very long time.
I think i'm losing time.



Aftermath, when to St James PowerHouse with Amanda & Jy.
The club was fcukingxz pack!
Full of Bass & Music that was the goodness i wanna hear, haha.
Alright, nothing much. After club, took a cab and when straight home.
Feeling tired now. Got to go sleep! (: