THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Monday, May 18, 2009

Baby, kiss me thru the phone! (:
I missing you.
<333



Yesterday (Sunday)
When to Changi General Hospital, take MC.
Not keng, i have really Slightly fever.
Was so happy it end 1 hour.
Usual timing i wait 3 hours - 5 hours.
Damn!
Dear accompany me, she was so sweet!
Hahaxz.

After that jiu go take mrt to Changi Airport.
And take bus to Hougang.
First time, me and dear take Public Transport.
Hahaxz! So loving. (x
Meet up dear friend and clynston.
So long never meet this bro.
Talking crabxz all the way.
Till evening.
Meet up Ilana sister.
She was damn emo can.
Relax sis, hope everything is alright. (:

Around 10pm, me and dear hit home.
Dear misses 2 bus LOL =X
Sorry dear.
My bus stop must walk till leg pain, its okay.
Take bus number 25 to bedok.
Around 10.45pm
Meet up my uncle for awhile, he drove me to Faster speed.
As i don't know i was too sad or what.
Cause about Just now the thing happens.
Then glen called me, he wanna meet me for supper.
Alright, so we hit to Simpang Bedok to eat awhile.
And we all hit home.

End(:

Later booking in SIANXZ!
This friday then i booking out againxz.
Yeah (: I miss my girlfriend so much.
Misses ppl.
Byes.


Love my dear so much!
Miss her. (: