THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Sunday, May 17, 2009

I like that boom boom pow, Them CHICKEN jackin my style
They try copy my SWAGGER, Im on that next SHIT now
Im so 3008 ,You so 2000 and late
I got that boom boom boom ,That future boom boom boom
Let me get it now !



Did i mention My Little Sister Birthday.
Yeah here's a Picture of Celebration.
Shes so cute ! (:




At last i bookout!
Saturday for godsake. Cause i didn't really finished my Outfield Camp.
But it's okayxz, now it's already OVER!
YEAH (:

NO OUTFIELD CAMP FOR ME! PLEASE.
Faster come back from Field Camp and to my Bunk!
Bathe neatly, pick up my SMELLY stuff.
And BOOM off to Ferry.
AND PASIR RIS INTERCHANGE.
WOOHOO.

My uncle called me said he's picking me up.
Then i said alright(:
So did call Dear, later we shall meet and will Meet!
I don't care.
I already have those fcuking sad feelings at Outfield on Our anniversary.
Please, i don't wanna think too much anymore.
Hais.

Not forgeting,
Dear HAPPY ANNIVERSARY.
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU !
I MISS YOU TOO.
Keep talking about this thing at Field Camp whenever i wanna sleep.
And friends keep saying "Can you stop talking about ur anniversary?"
Then i shoot them back "Please, what if you and ur gf anniversary was today and you still stuck at field camp ?"
Would'nt you be sad ?
Fucking friends.
Sorry(: Hahaxz.

And at last i meet my Dear.
I was so happy to see my Pretty Girlfriend.
When to Pasir Ris again pick her up and Straight to Bugis.
Meet up Joanne, my Daugther.
She working at bugis again. Hahaxz.
Then when for shopping and dinner.
Get my 3 Shirts & 1 short pants.
Nice !!! (:

Then at night hit to Tampines to meet up Cycena.
Okayxz, aftermath send My dear home.

FOR YOUR FCUKING INFORMATION!
If that guy try to disturb my gf once againxz.
I make sure YOU, yes you fcuking Pervert!
Will get it from me.
Fcuk lahxz, if my gf don't wanna contact with you anymore.
Then don't fcuking wanna go her house Fcuking her house up with Her family.

You are too STUPID or what ?
Leave my girlfriend at once!
Skanks.

Okayxz, i shall stop my vulglar hahaxz. (:

Aftermath when to Drink.
Called up Justin & Mark.
For so long i never saw them.
Miss my bros alot! (:

But not to forget, Ryan!
Beloved Brother.
Bro, few more weeks.
Relax alright (:

I shall make a chalet to celebrate advance birthday.
This will be the coolest chalet, i can tell you! (:
Hahaxz, invited ppls have those Privilige!

End (:
Later taking Mc.
Whole body Rashes.
Its from that Outfield, ass.

LOVE MY DEAR. (: