THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

2 WEEKS MC
CAUSE OF LEGIMEN INJURY FARK !'

Fucking pissed off cb!
With my Own brother.
Puki mak kau pala butoh !

Today just came back from Camp, T.T
Fuck all who never care about me okayxz.
I don't give a fuck with you guys anymore.

This morning when for SOC,
All gone accept 4 of us.
So i started the Low Wall SOC first.
When i climb its alright, after when i wanted to Landing.
When i started to stand up, my Right Leg was being Twist!
Shit, fuck !
Everyone taught i Keng, keng their mother lahxz !
Fuck!
So i was send to MO, see the doctor.
Give me see X-Ray.

So it saids my Leg getting Worsens.
So hit to Fast craft, a boat that is so Fast!
Only commando, Oc all can ride.
But i get to seat on it. Yeah(:
So when to CGH, a kind Sargent.
Omg, i forget whats his name.
Accompany all the way till i hit home.
Thanks to him ! (:

Now i get 2weeks Mc.
So i get to rest at home.
I don't answer nor reply NONSENSICAL MSGES.
So don't fucking fuck with me!
I'm really angry okayxz!

But i love my Dear alot!
Miss her.
Shit, i don't know when i get to see her.
All my leg problem! Fuck!!!!

I love her so much.
=DDDDDD