THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm sickxzxzxzxzxz of ....... pain !


I don't know what happen to my life, since the day my leg got an accident.
My mood was so fcukup! Till i get angry when people talking to me. Sigh. ):
Was the Army make me till like this or The Leg Accident make me till like this.
I just feel like i gonna die soon like that. But the doctor said's it will cure soon.
I hope so Doctor. Feeling so sad, wanted to Tears down my face. I could'nt walk proper way, could'nt gone to the toilet a proper way. What if at home there's no one, and if i wanted help ..
No one there for me! Shitxz.

Big Brother was so fcukupxz! Imagine you are in camp like Monday - Friday. Only Saturday you get to touch the laptop, afterall he get to play like Everyday, Every hour. When i came back from the Hospital, he didn't even give me play till long. Wtf! Wtf! I fcukingxz hate him.
1st thing : He never get a job! 2nd thing : He own people money, he don't wanna return cbkia! 3rd thing : Lazy like a Pig, a pig also not so lazy then him! Fcukxz him lahxz!

For the chalet thingy, i'm am stress seriously!
One here come here to singapore, my dear gone overseas.
Sigh, i really don't know what to do. And that Ryan is there Laughing and Laughing! Fcukxz!

If you really don't like my Girlfriend, then rather don't msn her nor call!
What's the point hating someone and you wanna find me thru msn ?
You should know i'm at Camp, i'm serving my god damn army.
Care ? How i care you when you have trouble ?
When my leg has injury, you was like. Takecare of yourself only? Wtf!
You change your bloody Blogskinsxz, and the Ads is fcuking gone!
How i gonna find the website and claim ur fcuking god damn Money!
About the chalet, of cause you all must pay the correct price!
What if it happens to last time i open a chalet.
1 Pay only ? Wtf! I was expecting your Brother to pay. You said it!

so you gotta take the good, the bad,happy and the sad
but will you bring the better future then i had in the past
cause i don't want to make the same mistakes i did
i don't wanna fall back on my face again.

i'll admit it, i was scared to answer loves call
and if it hits, better make it worth the fall
!

I miss my girlfriend, hope my leg is cure!
<333333333333333333333333.