THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Rainy days.

Said I got your, picture, on a frame across the wall.
And I stuck it out, with you, cause you said that we would'nt fall.
You proved your point. Okay I get it.
That this is just a ride and you ain't try to sweat it, no.
And yes Ill try, try to forget it.
But you cut me so deep, cut, cut, cut, cut me so deep!


(*Rainy day what’s the matter, I’m thinking of you. Afraid to call you,
I cannot find a reason to. Accompany me listening to rain drops.
Ji mo de zi wei, Yi ge ren cheng san yi ge ren ca lei.
Zen yang de wo neng rang ni geng xiang nian*
)

Okay, when to Bugis again. For sure, you know me and Cliques doing what? Haha!
Of cause arcade. I came late, cause i was damn pig! Sleepy. Duhs~ Haha.
After that Amanda & Hankee reached Bugis Arcade about 9pm+
(Saw Justin & His Girlfriend, Mark & Cliques.)
So after that we went to Breeko, have our Drinking Session and Eating Session.
(Picture's update! Check it below!(: .)

♥♥
♥♥
Ps : (Here's all the food, we eat & drink @Breeko Bugis)

♥♥
Ps : (Beer's are making me more Fat! T.T)

After that went to take bus 145 to whampoa, to take Glen's car.
We drive to Fort Road! Relaxing place. Hehe =X
Have our Supper Morning Breakfast @ East Coast Park Macdonald's.
Thanks Amanda, for treating me Supper. Cause she own's me a 5 Supper!
Cause she keep Sup with me, many times @Msn Conversation. Hahahaha!

♥♥
Aftermath, Glen send me back home. Here is me @ my home sweetest home.

I have nothing to said, but to said "(I miss my Beloved Brother alot!)"
Can you come back to Singapore before i go in Army? Haha!
I hope you get well, with ur Fever! You think i don't know hor.

13 more days to Army! Sigh, sad case.
I want a Brother/Sister Hug! Soon. )x

Label : Hope you get well soon! (x
Song : Love Story.
Mood : What' a Sad, whenever i thinking of you!