THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Lust 20% , Love is 80%

What the fcuk ! My Lust is 20%, Love is 80%.
Hmm, what a topic LOL =X !

Okay, i shall start first with Preparing to go out meet my Parent's @Town Council.
Stupid must Swear what Shitzxzx !! Cause my father getting a 3 Floor Flat ?! Krazy !!!
I mean i wanted a Beautiful Hdb House will do !!! I don't want till 3 Floor Flat!
Who wanna go down and up !!! My leg will Pain !! Rarr.
Between waiting for our Turn, me and my brother make till my father angry.
Hahahahaha ! It was damn funny, my father don't like me & my brother shout when talking.
So we just started to have conflict and keep shouting here and there.
Arghs! Skipped this part, fcuking hate my Father! His the Jerk !!! =X

Didn't intend to go out, but i was so Bored! So went to Bugis meet Glen & Terry.
As usual we hit the Arcade. Haha ! Play till 11pm. So planning to Ton, so hit to Suntec City Starbucks. Meet up Amanda, Adeline & Jia Yin. Hmm ... Slack awhile, then hit to 7-Eleven buy something and hit to Espladned. Slack till around 3am+ and went to Terry house to Sleep. But me and Glen couldn't sleep. So we Smoke, smoke and eat and eat. Until 6.30am we prepare to go home. So i hit home like around 8.30am+ . I was tired at first but can't sleep i don't know why!
Shitzxzx !!!!

♥♥
♥♥
♥♥
♥♥
Ps : (Here's the Picture's, we took!)

Yes, i cover my face cause i look FUGLY ! Hahahahahaha.
I going take a nap ? Mayb for 12 hours ? Or maybe 24 hours.

Do click for me the Ads, if there's any Advertise. Thanks You !!!! (:

Here's a Question :
What's the different between calling people/use your voice to said and writing on sms/blog, Which of this has most Memories ?

(PS : THIS QUESTION IS NOT FOR YOU, You know who you are.)