THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Upload this picture, so that my blog won't be bored.



Went to Bedok North Ave 2 to Eat supper. After that Slack @ Swimming Complex there.
Chilled out! Aftermath, straight home. Someone is tired, so We all go home.

- How do i control the Anger ? Or even i can't control the Anger. Everytime, everytime! I just can't take it! Fuckxz !

Replying to All tags :

R.: what the heck is wrong with u to put everything in ur blog ? & so that means if someone uses this word first u cant use it anymore ? U're always full of surprises. Later.

- Why must you always let Someone to get in to Our Conversation ? Heck yourself isn't it. Why can't i put everything in my blog. Did i ask you before, "I gonna put this at my blog". You did said "Okay, go ahead" Something like that. And what surprises ? Please, i don't surprise a person, if the person didn't do any surprise. Later??? So Yesterday! Please... =D

Veronica Lodge: What you mean by 3 storey flat? And you wanting a beautiful hdb?

- Meaning : I wanted any BEAUTIFUL HDB, but my father intend to buy 3 Storey Apartment Flat(HDB).

cherylene (:: ohs . alright . no problem .! :D

- Okayxz.

Valerie: hello, relink please! : )

- Relinking soon.

glen: So sweet~ LOL! =)

- Sweet like chocolate ? Sweet become Sour liao la !

xiaoda: haha, i'm alright, how about you? =] taged

- I'm fined. =D

Cherylene (:: i lousy mahs . hahahas . when you free .?

- Your always far way back time, haha! Joking joking. Friday meet up! (:

IvyZerbel!: HEY BOYBOYBOYSTER! 14 more days to army haha! botak head :P

- Baddie, your so bad! Faster go find job okayxz !

Alright, i did repierce my tongue back. I gonna go Sleep, so fuckingxz tiredxz !!!
Takecare everyone, don't forget Our Friday Outing ! Everyone who coming.
Who' Bastard will always get from me. You know what! Haha, i'm no so badxz de !



( Remember to Click on the ADS, if there's any Advertise )