THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fuck Fuck Fuck ! My Heart Pain !

Ryan, my god damn loving brother!
How could you said such words ? Like you wanna contact me, cause i going Ns soon.
And you don't wanna take things for granted!
(I'm always here for you Brother, no matter what We are Still the Best Brother of all.)

I know im wrong too, not only you. I was wrong cause i said i teach bad things to you ?
Did i, ya! I was wrong too. But i didn't make any Angryness effort towards you.
I was like been Insulted all the way with your words. But i just give in to you, i didn't wanna quarrel about our Brothers the thingy. It's so stupid to quarrel on some Idiotic questions.
So you declare you are Sincere saying sorry to me. And you said you don't say sorry to just anyone, unless you truly Mean it. Alright, i forgive you. Everyone knows your the only Dote Brother i ever have. LOL(: Yes, and you know what someone will confirm Jealous! Haha.

I know your not acting like that Bitch! I just playing around only.
You called, but i busy playing arcade. So sorry, didn't get the chance to talk. But we did sms, and it was so Expensive. Rarr! Nevermind. I will do anything for my Beloved Brother. Haha.
And whats with the "I'm looking for a GAY buddy just to feel love" ?
Fuck you! You wanna love ? Get a GIRLFRIEND man! Haha(:
I only can said "You want love ? I can love you, But Brother Love" ? Haha.
Your still young, you needed Explore things. More things out that you haven gone Thru.
When Our Birthday comes, i shall seat with you talk about things that I have been thru alot of things then you. I will! Don't worry.

13th march, botak! ns! 2 weeks Training @Tekong. How sad!
I didn't completed my happy days.
But after i can go out On Sat & Sun, i shall meet up everyone.
2 weeks more ? Wtf! 14 more days to Army! Sigh.

Alright, start of the day. I would like to said "I Love Everyone!" Faster book me before i go in army. Haha(x BHB! Hahahahahaha. Shock laugh. Like someone saids it. =.=
Went to Bugis around 3pm, with my Uncle (Eddy) hit some arcade. After awhile, Glen & Terry came. So all was playing arcade, but i was seating down with my Heart was in pain. Don't know why! Damn.... After that we hit some Dota 2v2, it was damn funny. A hero i didn't use before, and people Shoot me with words "THAT I WAS SO NOOB". In the end, i kill 2 person LOL!
I didn't said i was Pro too. I just play Dota 5 months ago, okay! Haha, thanks to Glen & Terry.
If not i was like being calling by people "Dota, was like so Yesterday can!" Haha, save.
Saw Pearline & Her Boyfriend with their Cliques @ Bugis. Haha, she was damn funny. She show me her Teddy Bear. Woah! Never get for me! I going army already! No presents? Haha.

After that around 11pm, Glen send Eddy my Uncle to Sengkang. So Me, Terry, Jia Yin, Hankee & Glen, we went rounding to Sengkang Garden. Went to Chomp Chomp eating place. Nice western food! Woohoo, delicious! Eated Grilled Chicken Chop cost so Cheap! $4.90! And the Sugar Cane drink is $2.00 and the Cup is fucking big can?
(Picture's updated!) (:

♥♥♥♥♥
Ps : Foods (1st: Boyster(Grilled Chicken Chop), 2nd: Jia Yin(Fish & Chip),
3rd: Terry(Chicken Cutlet), 4th: Han Kee(Pork Chop) 5th: Glen
(Chicken Cutlet) )

♥♥
♥♥
Ps : (The Bottle of Sugar Cane is damn BIG! & it cost $2.00)

♥♥
Ps: (Clear & Clear ??!! Haha!)


♥
Ps : (Wahahahaha, glen the face! OMGAWD!!)

To : Justin.
[If you don't spam, don't bother to tag me mah. You never spam the right ? Why must get so Angry. I just getting This right, cause i wanna see what the Spammer will said. Don't need scared if you never spam, for what tag my board so many tags sia]. (:

Label : Heart Pain Beating It's Self To Clear The ********
Song : Razor - Che'Nelle feat Colby O Donis.
Mood : I'm so Happy going to Chomp Chomp to eat. (:

[ Help me click the ADS Advertise, Whenever there is Advertisers. Thanks! Love! ]