THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Friday, February 27, 2009

Broken Strings.

♥
Ps : ( My heart just feel something Miserable pain! T.T )


Oh, it tears me up, I tried to hold on but it hurts too much.
I tried to forgive but it's not enough, To make it all okay.


But we're running through the fire, When there's nothing left to say.
It's like chasing the very last train, When we both know it's too late, too late.

Just now when to Simpang Bedok, when to have supper. I eated chicken rice @ home.
Mother bought for me dinner. But i intend to eat again as i was damn hungry.
So went to Simpang Bedok, eat Claypot Chicken Rice. Delicious ! $6 bucks. Hehe(:
With Glen, Jia Yin & Terry. After that went to my near by house there to slack.
Chit-Chat session.
Maybe today i won't go out, see my mood. As my mood is damn moody! Fuck!

I just felt something Miserable happen, as my heart is in pain. I don't know why! Will something stupid happen? Sigh.
I hope nothing happen.

Fuck Fuck Fuck! The sex band just Broke! Sex band just Broke! T.T
[ Help me click the Ads, if there's a Advertise. Thanks alot! ]

****************I Miss*****************
The truth hurts and lies worse !
How can I give anymore ?



(CLICK AND SEE FOR YOUR FUCKING RIGHTS)

Stop being an Asshole! Don't try to said that is not you again! What's wrong with you ?
It's your 2nd attempt ? Are you jealous or what ? I not going to bothered what you said!
STOP CALLING ME BROTHER! If you wanna play this kind of tricks ? What a loser!
I didn't even disturb you! Did i , NO! Admit if you got the guts alright!
If your jealous about me or my life ? Fucking get your Reputation rights.
Have sense of Copyright's please!


Label : I hope you doing well out there. I really .......
Song : Broken Strings.
Mood : I tried to forgive but it's not enough.