THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I have change my number !!!!

Okay! I'm really Super Dynamic Tired! All thanks to Mr Bully (Lendl).
Bully Brother, ask me accompany him go Some Freak Ulu Places.
That is called (Gimme Love Tattoo Shop) Dots, dots & dots.
It's behind Parklane, for godsake! Haha(:
I'm so so so Sorry! I always late. But Bully is so kind wait for me.
Like i think for 1 hour haha! And he's not Angry. Good!(:
So accompany him put his Tattoo, i mean Ink for like 3-4 hours ?! Ya.

He have so many reaction in Pain. And wanted to cry like that. Haha!
Well, its hes first time on putting a tattoo. On his leg.
Quite nice, cost about : $350 bucks. Outline etc. Picture's are all below.
After he put his tattoo, we went to parklane with Andrea and her friend.
And waited for Ah Bie at taxi stand, as she gonna join us on playing Left4Dead & Audition haha!
Thank's people, i really needed a happy times!
Play at Evolution2, level 2 i think. Don't remember, after we play for like 2-3 hours.
And you know what happen ? Blackout! All of sudden, so weak haha!
So we skipped Gaming session and when for a slacked. Talk alot of word's.

Lendl, bully me on playing Dota (WTF MODE). So cheap lo! Haha, then i go press wrong.
Accident press Alt + F4, and it log out from my comp. Shit! Haha. So i don't intend to play again.
Cause is like when you started playing is $2 bucks, after 1 hour its cost $1. So if i log in again, it started $2 again, waste right. So i don't intend to play.

And now bully is Sleeping like a pig, whereas i now sending him songs thru msn and he didn't accept. Rarr, i hope when i wake up he will accept all before my brother play the laptop. Haha!
Okay, i gonna stop here. Picture's are all below, take a look on Lendl tattoo or maybe Ink ?
Whatever it is! Haha.

♥
Ps : (This is what Bully gonna do on his leg.)


♥♥♥
Ps : (Outline Ink Work of Lendl , Credits to Baldwin)

Alright, i gonna do something on this week ? Or maybe next week.

1st : Going bully condo have some Gym Session.
2nd : Going out with Everyone! Before i go in Army.
3rd : K-Box Session again! Haha.

It's too bad.... I didn't intend to quarrel with you anymore again, i didn't know why i have been insulted by someone, whereas i didn't said anything. T.T It's a sad case, i always tell you.
" You always be a part of me, whenever we started to Quarrel. I will always be quiet! I always will let you win. If i try to ignore you, that's mean i want you to change. You change me before, why can't i change you.(: Angry Management ? Hehe! "
Buying a Dell Inspiron 710M Laptop ? Tag me !!!! Friend selling from his Company.
Its cost : $280. Second hand. (x Tag me alright.

And help me click on the Nuffnang Ads. Once you read this Posts. Thank You(:
Oh btw i have change my number, to a brand new number. Tag me and i shall Sms you my new number.(x Takecares.

Label : Lendl, you won't have lack of brother's anymore(x
Song : Ne-Yo - Mad
Mood : I'm so happy! I'm so happy! What a gathering! I hope i see you all again.

I miss you guys & girls.(x