THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Your so Unfaithful !

For the first time, i went to Town. Around 12.30am. Went to catch Movie @ Cineleisure.(:
I taught the Movie was quite Boring, end up it's tears ! But it was quite long, we was like wanted to smoke inside the Movie. Haha !

♥

He was Born under unusual circumstances.
Who is born in his eighties and ages backwards.
A grand tale of a not-so-ordinary man and the people and places he discovers along the way, the loves he finds, the joys of life and the sadness of death, and what lasts beyond time.

I give it 9/10 rates.
Whenever you grown abnormal, parents will always take you to another family to being care.
Thats the sad case.

这是一种成长还是一种逞强
我的寂寞很善良陪我到任何地方.

有一句话再也都听不到,
那些过往让它自己燃烧
我爱你太美好时间会知道
怎样去熬成动人一句话.

I can't waste time so give it a moment
I realize nothing's broken
No need to worry bout everything I done
Live every second like you was my last one
Don't look back at a new direction
I loved you once
Needed protection
You're still a part of everything I do
You're on my heart just like a tattoo
Just like a tattoo
I'll always have you.
If I live every moment,
Won't change any moment,
There's still apart of me in you
I will never regret you
Still the memory of you
Marks everything I do.

Help !
Click on the Ads, thank you !


Label : I'll be happy, if your on my side.
Song : Beyonce - Halo
Mood : Sick of love ? Lol ! I choose Label !