THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Razor, You cut me so Deep !

Rihanna !
Happy Birthday To You ! Happy 21st Birthday.

♥

Birthday : February 18, 1988
Age : 21
Sign : Aquarius
Birthplace : Saint Michael, Barbados

I feel sad for you. Omg ! She so Beautiful ! She has powerful Vocals !
This picture is after Chris Brown beat her.
It seems like the reports that she suffered two "contusions", which swelled up on both sides of her forehead were true.

Judging by the picture, a bloody lip and nose were also accurate.


(WARNING : DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SEE, IF YOU DON'T WANNA SEE)
♥

Take a breathe, phew .... LOL !
Yesterday, went bugis. Hit some arcade. Than actually wanted to see Movie, end up Jia Yin mei end work late. So Amanda will be staying at home. I went taking bus go Far East find Jia Yin. After that we Discuss whether wanna go Club or Back to home.
So the next moment we hit to Club. Spend alot of $ !
Omfg ! How could i ! I need to save money for Glen Birthday @ K-Box.
Alright(: asking father more money on Tuesday than. Haha !
Drunk abit at the Club. Peeps keep buying drink drink drink. So i thirsty and drink it !

I dream about something miserable ! Oh shit. How could this be happen, but but ......
It could not be happening..... Nevermind. It just a Dream, if could not be Reality ! Fuck !
Hahahahaha.

Counting down to Glen Birthday : 3 More Days . 24th Feb 09.


Help me click on the Ads ! Thanks !

If I live every moment, Won't change any moment.
Still a part of me and you. I will never regret you
Still the memory of you, Marks everything I do.


Admit that I'm wrong and then change my mind.



Label : Label or Love ? Label !
Song : Your Guardian Angel.
Mood : I miss you !(: