THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fucking shit ! Fuck shit ! Fuck shit !

It's such a waste, fucking shit fucking shit fucking shit !!!!!
Go ahead and pay that bitch ! She don't know people really don't have the money to pay !
And now she what.... bragging for it ?
Brother's is there always for you, siding you ! Now what ?!
I really give up on this brotherhood ! Fucking fuck off of my Life !
Shitters ! Shitters ! Shitters !

My last sentence of all I GIVE UP ON THIS BROTHERHOOD !

No matter what you say about life. I learn every time I bleed.

To admit that I'm wrong, And then change my mind.
Sorry but I have to move on, And leave you behind.


To, Glen.

I failed, i failed ! I'm really sorry. I never regret ! I never regret !
Every of the memories, we do together. Play together. I just wanna erase !
I just want a happy life, that's all. I know the feelings is hard to forget.
Just like tattoo. Sigh, all the things we wanna do. Rounding together, KL together.
No ! I not gonna do it ! No point on turning back. Everything i wrote to my Own blog.
Is all been Destroy ! Stupid bytch get off of my life. Once Ryan pay you thru Posb !
Fucking fuck off ! Fucking fuck off ! I will pay Double of the price ! You no need to worry.
I don't wanna Owned brother's till end ? Brother's till here.

I'm sick of playing all of these games, It's not about taking sides
When I looked in the mirror, didn't deliver.
It hurt enough to think that I could....Stop, admit that I'm wrong !
And then change my mind, Sorry but I gotta be strong, And leave you behind.


Thanks glen ! Thanks ! I really appreciate all your talks. Your advice, but it didn't deliver.
I'm sorry, i have to move on. Your my Childhood friend ! My best friend ! My closer ever friend.
Always taught that he's the one i closer with ! I should be closer to you.
Oh fuck, i hate this part right here !