THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Friday, February 20, 2009

Even if saving you sends me to heaven!

Well, i don't wish to continue fighting over a girl.
That is so Yucks ! I better fight with a Guy, which can claim something LOL =X

Hmm, i be changing my number for good. I'll be seldom at Bedok, mum ask me to go back Woodlands. Haha, but there so hot !!!! hot !!!!
Please tag me, if you want my new number. Thank you !
Now you see, whenever i quarrel with a person, alot of people will be reading what i gonna write !
For what i wrote for a girl, that is not so worth it towards me. Haha, must continue with our daily happy lifestyle haha !

Thanks Glen, for the advice ! I really learn something from it. I don't wish to enemy everyone in my life. But no matter what happen they are still my friends. But i know i dote this brother alot !
As you should know, Glen ! Mum told me i have 2 younger brother which one of them fall after my birthday. But the 2 younger brother didn't exists. Sigh, 1 of them mum didn't have the time to takecare so to abort. Another one more younger brother, don't have a heartbeat. That's why i dote him alot ! I don't wanna miss this chance to get closed with this Brother of mine. I know for you he also touches you, cause its like he went Overseas. Like example : Your the only child. You are closer to your Cousins. That's why everytime he came back and go back you will feel something miserable. The feelings is very pain ! I know. So to do that, i gonna said Sorry. Cause i everytime give Hard Cold feelings. Attitude ! I gonna cherish everything, from now onwards.

And now that I'm strong, I have figured out,
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul.

Glen, your Birthday is on 24th Feb. That is 4 more days, we Apples Aka Addicted are looking forward to it !(: K-Box ? Haha ! We gonna Drink & Sing on our Freestyle ! Woohooo ...
What a Memories, i keep saying this for the past 2 months. Haha ! Yes ! Of cause !
Why not cherish everyday ! Then hatred it ! Haha.(:

Use me as you will!
Pull my strings just for a thrill!
Your always be my Guardian Angel.
Don't mind saw that ADS ? Click on the Avertisement ! Thank You !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

&'s Ya ! For the person who's IP Address is :
203.127.182.2

Stop using people's name and spam like a dog ! Your seriously a freaking dog ! Keep barking like no other people business ! Shame on you man ! No matter what, you think people will believe on what you are saying ?
Prepare to face the Police soon ! I'm sending this IP Address. Shameless Kiddos !

Label : I miss BB alot !(:
Song : Your Guardian Angel
Mood : Cherish Happily My Reminiscence. (: