THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Prositute Vsing About Me, Fooler !

Some girls enjoying Fucking 3 times ? Out of themselves, don't they? I always feel so sad about them. If you do not have a good command of Slut you are trying to Bitch around so hard, yet you wanna try your luck to Fuck at Hotel 3 times ? I suggest you sit down at one corner and errr...what? Finger Fuck Your Self? Right anot, Horny Sara ?

Since you don't like the person, keep pester around us his name and his things ! Still contacting him ! Wtf ! Still let fucking you out ? What a wasted girl you are !

Well, i replying to your tag at my tagboard :

sara: u wanna know who he is, why not YOU ASK ME. because he clearly said HE IS MY FRIEND. ehh...why don't you promote my number too???

Boyster : Promote your number ? For ? Sorry, my blog is not like Geylang. Promote or give girls number ? Like you ? Oh please ! Your so BHB for what. Promote yourself lah !

You wrote :

And when I was really left with a very pathetic amount of money until I can't even withdraw yesterday, I called you. I believed I did text you before that to. No reply. And after that call, you text me.



"Sara, don't call msg. My prepaid low. I now no money. I collecting from people who they owned me. U help me msg eric. Transfer you $30. $10 i return u asap."



When I asked you if you can transfer now? No reply.
When I asked you can you reply? No reply.
When I asked you how can you expect me to get from eric when he is all the way in brunei and asking you can you reply again because I do not like money thing to keep dragging? No reply.

You know why i pick up ur friend call ? Cause i taught it's the people who owned me money ! Cause i lost some of my friends numbers who owned me money !

From this point you wrote :

WAH WAH WAH. From that point, I realised you don't FIT any criteria to be my friend.

Then if i don't FIT in your Criteria ! Then why in the first place we are friends ? Stupid !
You call me inmatured ? Who's more inmatured right now ? Stupid lend to people money !


Anyway, I also had enough nonsense of your all time excuse, "My prepaid low! My prepaid low! My prepaid low!"
But to your spammers? "I got money! I got money! I got money!"



I thought your family is goddamn rich? I thought your dad gave you that few k to pay for bills and the rest was yours? You even took pics of the money isn't it? So much for being a rich man's son, yet PREPAID LOW ALL THE TIME. Haha. Is this a joke or what? So much for your NO MONEY ALL THE TIME excuses, still can open chalet? Still can go clubbing? Still can go for drinks?



And what have you been doing to your friends huh? BACKSTABBING, BACKSTABBING & BACKSTABBING NON STOP.

You wanna know why i don't pay people debts ?!
Let me tell you something. If like said we are friends, we starting to loan each other money.
Since we quarrel 2 times right ? 1stly : About the Cineleisure thingy, it was misunderstood !
2ndly : About kendra, you give me first informations. Haha did you ? NO !

I'm this pattern, if like said i owned you things ? If you wanna me to return you ! Then don't create up the two things !!!!

Ya, for your information ! My family are fucking rich ! Not me ? Can ! What's with the fucking photo money ? Please, the money is use to pay All the bills and the rest balanced are being used !

Kendra? Just because she and Barry got together, what did you blogged (AGAIN) huh?
"Sometimes when a girl, always mention to you. She don't want a relationship now. That is a fucking shits! I don't care la hor, bitch! You just a slut to me. You think you very pretty mehs! Cute huhs? Please! I think I love you from the start, after the start i feeling wanna puked! Let the guy play your cheebye till big big la hor! My Valentine is being Screwed By her! Bitch, bitchy, bitches! I hope your happy with him! Die with him then."

Oh fuck this part ? So what Barry And Kendra together i don't give a fuck ! I told you so many times. And the " " is my Ex- Girlfriend !

Oh REALLY ?! You can blog about me, Me too !

You wanna be a fucking Slut, Playing with guys!
You wanna be a fucking Bitch just by blogging, Bitching to your ownself.
You wanna be a girl soon a woman, So fucking, closed ur DIGNITY ! .


And too bad, I'm not waiting till Eric comes back from Brunei to return you the money he owes you then you pay me. NO WAY. There's not even a link to Eric. And your spammers? They are right about you. LOL. So right. It's stupid when you said they are JEALOUS of you. JEALOUS OF YOU FOR WHAT? MONEY??? You're always telling them you've got the money, you've got the money, you've got the money but you don't even have $60 to pay me. HAHA?

Don't you even cared about me ? NO ! For what i wanna pay YOUR $60 BUCKS !
EHHH ! Not because of your fucking SUBARU SNG ! I can pay straight to ur face ur $60 bucks !
He's the one who said he will pay for the CHALET FOOD ! DID HE ! NO !!!! THEN !

When I asked you and Justin to go down to Beds for a drink, you guys had no money to cab down, I got Sng to pay for your cab fare. When he was telling me so ungentleman and poor you guys are, I still told him off. Why? Because I treated you as my friend.

When he tell you ? Me and Justin is so ungentlemen and poor ? Excuse me ! Who's the ungentleman and poor when he promised to pay for all the food !!! In the end ? NO !!
We are not as poor like we don't have house alright !

YOU NEED THE MONEY SO MUCH ? DO YOU ?
THEN WAIT TILL I HAVE THE MONEY !
I NOT WORKING FOR GOD-SAKE !