THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Thursday, February 19, 2009

You let me fall, whenever you Failed to become !

Move if you wanna, if you wanna, if you wanna MOVE !
Move if you wanna, if you wanna, if you wanna MOVE !
Move if you wanna, if you wanna, if you wanna MOVE !


This was never i plan, not my intention !

When over to Bugis. Met up Glen, Terry, Andy, Amanda & Cass. Sorry Lend(L) haha ! Didn't accompany you today. Cause someone accompany you so what for i come. But i will meet you on Friday, to put ur Tattoo ! It's a promised Bully.(:
Alright, meet they all at MOS Burger. We planning to Drink Beer and Chill at Breeko's ! Woah!
Apple's gathering ! YEAH(: Was chatting about our last time old days of us, when we at school.
Hahahaha ! (: Drink beers... And other's eat their dinner.
After that we hit to Parklane, CyberCafe ! Left4DEAD ! Zombies, Witched ! Haha ! Cool and Scary game !!!! =D I was so Addicted to that game lah !!!! Can't be blame.
Aftermath, cabbed down to Simpang Bedok. Eat supper, chicken rice again ! Idk why i keep on eating Chicken Rice haha !(: Hit home !(=

Peektures :
♥♥

♥♥

♥♥

♥♥

♥♥


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notice !

I'm gonna changed my number !
Soon, so tag me and i shall msg you !
Cause now my prepaid is $0.50 below. And got this irratating people. He so fucking irrateds !
Here's his number, thanks to me i promoting his number : 97259232 .

For his fucking information, he knows my name. So this is what happen just now.

Boyster : Who's this ?
Caller : Don't need to know who am i ?

HELLO ! Understand simple ENGLISH !
I think you need go back Primary School + Secondary School.
Common Sense please ! I don't even know his name, of cause i ask who's is that. And he fucking reply me "Don't need to know who is him" ? =.= . Like no manners like that right ?
So irratating ! EEEEEE, SKUNKS Alert ! So if you guys or girls can help me call him. Who's the fuck is that !(: Thanks ! Appreciate it ! Hahahahaha Lols !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Read it, if its really important to you !

This is Reality, nothing in this world is Forever.
What I bring with away after the Circle of Life is nothing. But only Wonderful Memories that's why I always showing attitude. Friend's wanted me to Cherish everything that i have now.
Because not Everyone is born to have the Blessing. At least when we leave this World, we won't leave with just regret but also Wonderful Memories that we been through before.

I know when you said "Same goes to others to bring those wonderful memories that they have been thought with you to live with them."

Sigh, I know ... But sometimes I think and I think, i Regretted ! My Hearts feel Broken and like no one is on my side. I know your the best to me. I'm sorry about those attitude. But really sometimes i really wanna give up on life. Cause seems that something is isn't fair at all !
I dream of something terrible and bad ! But in the end, it save me. Sigh, dreams are dreams. Real are Real !(:

The Promises and Believes is not that ! You see, thats why ! How you cherish a person, when the person break the Promise ! And lie at the same time.
I don't know i can take it anymore ! ):

My Taught's have being Decode, My Angel has let me down. My Love being Boiling.
My Life being Ruined by You !

You said " You won't let me fall, You will stand up with me Forever. "
You Fall all the Promises we make. You always stand up for me, but not Forever ! And it's always a Lie !

Liking a person is not Easy. Loving a person is very Hard.
It's like you are playing a Game, where the Level's go Easy/Normal & Hard.(x
Yes, i agree im Ugly. I'm Fat ! If you don't take me as Friends/Lover. I don't care !
Said with all your Pride. I don't care.

I'm fucking emotion-al i know ! I'm born on July, Read my Horoscope ?
It's all Emotion-al things. So do understand my Feelings !

I'm so fucking Stress, Stress !
Please tell me you Stay ? Stay !

Sigh, Your Guardian Angel. The song make me things about Memories. Of what we gone through.

I gonna stop here, think sleeping. Later maybe going Gym @ Bugis.
I gonna Enjoy my life with Myself/Lover/Friends.
I don't fucking need you ! Cause your Dignity is so Smelly ! =X
LOL =X

Do Click on the Nuffnang Ads. Ya! Thanks alot.(:
I love my *********** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But ...................................


Label : Everything i do for you, i go Heaven with sadness and crying. !
Song : Kaboom - Lady Gaga.
Mood : Use me as you will, put my String for a Thrill ?! My sky are Black! Not Gray.