THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I know i should cry but i wont let it show.

Okay, first thing first i gonna said : "Thanks to everyone, who attend my chalet."
That will be the last time i gonna see you guys. Cause i gonna like go in NS. Sigh, i gonna thanks and really really appreciate my best brother, Ryan. He's the one who i especially wanted to meet First!
Haha, so my wished is granted LOL !

Here's are some names who attend my chalet :

Ryan, Fire, Denise, Tingting, Vevian, XiaoXiao, My Little Boy, Sara, Song Eng, Barry, Kitty, Sufen, Jaqueline, Eugene, Justin Yap, Mark, Wei Han, Randolph, Amanda, Glen, Terry, Hankee, Jia Yin, Tavis, Ah fan.

And other who i forgetten. Sorry. Haha ! I could not remember seriously ! =D

The chalet was indeed fun ! I keep on playing Mahjong, Dota ? Haha ! But Ryan was so bored ! I didn't accompany him all the way. Cause he hate Mahjong alot. I'm sorry, but i must entertain other people who came to the chalet. But it's okay, after the chalet day. I keep on accompany Ryan till everywhere he wanna go.

But the worst sad case is, Sigh .....
Glen said it was true ! I keep on giving people attitude. I must really cherish people alot everytime. I'm sorry, really sorry. I give up sometimes just to show people my true colours. Everytime whenever i'm sad people won't know what i was sadding about.
Like said in the chalet i hate the most part is, people keep destroying the plan and the promises.
Like Justin(Y) he suppose to bring Liquor come, in the end ! Fuck the plan was Ruined by him.
I hated it alot ! Serious speaking you should tell me earlier, then i will inform someone who can bring it. But no matter what i just don't care. People are happy than its fine with me.

Valentine Day, was so fuck up ! I didn't intend to date a person. Cause a girl was so fucking bitch!
She suppose to be mine ! My Secret Valentine ! I hope that guy played you till you regret !
I know im Bad ! But please, shes the one who playing me ! I didn't intend to play a girl. Meaning her feelings all.
But i did enjoy going out Valentine Day with my best brother ! What a gay night ! Haha !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tags Replied !

Ryan: my face realli looks as if i have a motive , lol. & it aint good motive.
Boyster : What motive ? Why not good motive ... So you showing bad motive to me lah ??? O.o

ilana: happy advanced vday. (: sorry i couldn't attend your chalet.. not feeling well.
Boyster : It's okay, we shall meet up soon ! Takecare of your health sis(:
Happy Valetine Day to you. Well everyday is valentine day for me. Haha!

Silver.C: Boyster! Relink me! (:
Boyster : Alright, i shall relink you ! But you also must link me.

kendra: Hey, need your email. Blog's private. (:
Boyster : My email is : emo.boysterz@live.com.sg (x

ilana: drink drank drunk. don't at one corner emo again ah! i throw you down the stairs (if my father got help me book)
Boyster : Drink Drank Drunk, never emo. Cause my best brother always on my side to takecare of me.
Woah ! Sis, you got so bad if im drunk you will throw me down. I got my best brother to help, so don't worry! (x hehe.

ilana: and hey.. don't sad lah. i feel like booking chalet on birthday again. hahaha!
Boyster : I won't sad anymore. If you don't throw me down the stairs haha ! Open ! I confirm go, but idk i can book out anot.
Sigh ! )x

ilana: oh yay.i'minvited.
Boyster : Replied !

Jovian: can i go your chalet?
Boyster : Who you ? Which Jovian. My chalet is over.

¹8太子™: brother valentines day spending alone?
Boyster : What's with the nick bro ? 18 ! Don't gangster lah ... What century liao ... No ! I never spent alone on Valentine Day.
I spend with my Best of the Best Brother. (x

I always Dote on you ! I always be there for you, no matter what happens. I do cry, whenever my hearts pain deeply. I just wanna you to learn something good. Be matured. Have a matured thinking. I just hope we shall meet again ! I cherish every part.

And I Hope That You Feel The Same Way Too.
Label : Kisses of goodbye, Misses of goodbye. Whenever you were there. I felt so lost !
Song : All My Life !
Mood : Smile, if you suppose to Smile ! Thanks.