THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Haha ! I'm half sad half happy. Wthell !

♥
(Your picture, when glen saids : "SEX" LOL =X)

Brother, you back to Singapore on the 10Feb and went back to KL on 17Feb .
So today will be last day i saw you . But it's alright, we always gonna be the best of the best brother's ! Among other brothers ? Haha! Cool shit .
Spend a greatest times with you, then before .
And tell glen stop calling what darling darling haha !
We spend our Brother's Valentine together too haha ! Wtf !

You my BB . Baby ? Baobei ? LOL =X !
Hope that one day you will be PR & Singapore Citizen !
So we can like go out everyday ? everyweek ?
everytime then . Haha .
Alright(: i now waiting for a call from you ! Better call hor !
And you Promised on the July, we shall meet up again ! And that's the time when our Birthday is like 2 days different, we shall celebrate till like no tomorrow okay ! Haha .
His birthday is on 10th, im like 8th. Cool !

Sorry for not updating my blog. I kinda shag now ! Need sleep more !
Heres all the photo, i took and my friends took on chalet and others.

♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥


LEFT4DEAD is damn cool! =DDDDD

I end right here . Brother when your online, i will help you do nicer blogskins ! Hehe ! =D
I waiting for your call, i might be going town with glen and terry walk walk around.
Bye everyone !


Label : Ryan, BB has gone KL back ! T.T
Song : 一句话 - 卓文萱
Mood : 5 minutes happy then 5 minutes sad =X