THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Monday, February 23, 2009

I hope i have those Eyebrows Kids !(: (:

What the fuck with this Cadbury's Dairy Milk ........

Child Eye Eyebrows dance !

Click on the Youtube to see :



Haha, i'm halfway have my nightmare. When to toilet, after that check on email's. And i received this email from my Sister. And this is the video !

PS : *Now I've watched some kids with dancing UNI-BROWS i might buy some Dairy Milk !
Hahahahahahahaha !

They are Damn Clever can! It's to catches your attention, so you watch the whole Advert again and again.

Rate : 8/10 Good !

-----x
Alright, enough of the Eyebrows Kids ! Haha. They have supernatural powers i think, by moving their eyebrows ? Don't you think so.(:

Okay, yesterday when Ministry of Zirca. I keep going Clubbing like free money like that ! I can't stand those Emo-Tions. I must let it go, once for all. So i started to Club like everyweek 3 times ?
Haha ! It is cool, Yo ! Anyone wanna go club ? Please tag me. I'm die-ing to go with you !
I needed dance till like there's no tomorrow. Woohoo.
Later meeting Glen, as he bringing us a Chendol. From malaysia. Haha ....
Alright, i gonna continue my nightmare again. So sleepy! I buay tahan. Rarr !

*If you love me, than fucking show me ! Just don't seat down there and think and think. I'm waiting and hurting here.
Click on the ADS ! Thank you very much.

Label : You know i fucking care about you. I know you love me ! Show it Please !!!!
Song : Seen my new Playlist, all the coolest RnB songs. It's in Shuffle Mode, so be Patient(:
Mood : Move move, Shake shake now Dope. LOL =X