THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Glen ![:

Happy 20th Birthday, Glen.

♥


Although you are getting old, but your face doesn't fit your age ! Haha. Well, we all are getting older year by year. Sigh, i hope i'm still young Lol !
Fulfill your wish ! Wish on a good things. Remember, i'm your Best Friend ! Forever till the end.
I'm your Classmate from Primary School till Secondary ! It's been years !
But we still continue on our Friends Relationship. I hope we will cherish it to the end !

Don't said so much ! Later got people Jealous haha.
Later K-Box, you said de hahs ! If i tears, please get for me a tissue !
Chinese song's always make me fucking sad ! Rarr.
Alright, see you later.

On behalf of Ryan : Happy Birthday Glen !(:
Don't said he Bad ! I help him wish you. As he's my Best of the Best Brother i have.[:

Alright, just now when to Bugis find Amanda, Glen, Hankee & Terry. They was eating Steamboat at Haji Lane there. I was so Full, mum cook Delicious Chicken today ! Woah, super nice. I hope mum cook that again. Yummy. Haha ! Okay, than wait till finished eating. After that walk to Bugis, chilling time. Was planning to go home after 12am. As glen birthday past on that time. Haha ! Than after that went home around 1.30am + Hmm, now blogging so after blogging maybe go practice some Chinese songs ? Before entering the K-Box. Alright, thanks for reading !

- Help ! Click on the Ads, once you viewed. Thank You Very The Much ![:

Label : Miss my Best brother alot ![:
Song : Jay Chou - 说好的幸福呢
Mood : Something happiest day is coming ! Omgawd i can't wait.