THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sorry for not UPDATING.

Later on @ Plaza Singapura, behind there will be a Underage Party.
Hmm, expected t sell 40 tics. But i hope so too.
If not Silvien, darling Party flop.
But it won't happen.(:
Kai is there t help! Hehes.

I feel some liar in you.
I don't really know whats wrong with you!
Serious speaking, you such a toot.
You always have big words but no actions at all.
Next time you wanna talk think first.

You are one of my brothers, how can you make ur life till like this.
If my words are so harsh for you.
Then don't listen!
See you later then..
Maybe your not going too.
I don't know lah!

Yesterday meet up with my adek(lil brother)...
Introduce ; Andre.
Haha, cause he miss me! Lol!
He treat me Double Chocolate Ice Blended + Mc Chicken.
Delicious, cheap. Haha!
Taught his name is a nickname, yesterday he show me his ITE Student Card.
And its a Real Name.
He's like me, Half Chinese Half Malay.
Haha, no matter what adek..
People bully you, must tell me!(:
Simei Ite very small de. =D

Hmm, last minute people buying th tics or booking ?

82252314 CALL AND BOOK!


NO MATTER WHAT!


=D THANKS.