THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Thursday, January 22, 2009

spammers like you, make me feel that you are a little bit a shittos !

What a spammer ! Serious talk, don't be a loser la hor.
I not scared la hor ! You want spam, you come out talk.

I SHALL BEAT YOU TILL PIECES OF SPAM OF SHIT'S !



You know who you are! And what you trying t do.
I now getting another spammer but idk it is you anot.
Ownself banned me at his tagboard sialzxzx !
Wtf ?

I just tag him ; Seems t me that you read my blog like everyday.

Then when i go in his blog again and want tag, i kana banned wtf !
Haha, don't talk so much! I asking you tag my board! If you dare.
Heres his link, btw im sponsoring for you ;

http://sugarcaine-juice.blogspot.com/

I know your english very good. Study in proper school.
But don't be a lamer, everyday see my blog!
Why you so kepo sia! =.=!!