THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Life - Love is FULL of ECTASY !

I thought our days would last for ever.
But it wasn't our destiny,
Cause in my mind we had so much time.


Well some people have noticed it of my changes.
I didn't talk t you people, cause.

1st thing ; You did something that i don't like ?
2nd thing ; You said something bad about me ?

Ya, i still can talk t you people, if only you people can changed
th way you are now !
Im not angry on such things. But th way you treat me like one kind ?
Did i ever do somethings that you people don't like.

I can be nice at times. I can be friendly at times too.
I don't look on friends who is low class ? No, did i.
I always jokes around, make you people laughs.
Is that th way you guys treat me like one kind ?

I seriously don't give a damn anymore.
You want take it or leave it!
I have no choice, force you ? No !

Cigarettes case ?!

I always buy Cigarettes, did i ?
Spare you guys, but did i said "You can take like free flow ?"

I not Selfish about Cigarettes.
But it a Sad thing can !
When i don't have a Cigarette,
You guys no intention t like spon me some stick ? Or Auto give ?
It's a Sad case la !
And some of you people !
Take cigarettes like Free Flow ?
And didn't Intend t buy your OWN Cigarettes ?

I told closes friends of mine, they bark me back.
Said's ; Your friend just using you only! They got money t eat ?
Go out ? Bring out Few bucks. But no money buy Cigarettes.
What lame shit's is this ?!

I was like, Oh ya hor !
Precisely !(:
Yes, and i gonna be CLEVER enough.
T said ; "Oh, sorry i left a few sticks"
I need tong until tomorrow !
Hahs! Th best idea, is like last few years ideas can ?!
Hahahahahahahaha.
But don't worry, i not going t do it all of you.
I know who i gonna do with, and hear what their respond !
Yes la !

Th goodness idea ! (:

Well, th party @ Old Skool.
Was a GOODNESS SHIT'S BASS !
Th Bass was SUPER POWER !
Want t know what genre they play ?! Many kinds can ? =X
Trance, Rnb, Reggaeton, Rock & TECHNO !
I was like so HYPER can when TECHNO starts ?! Hahs!
But it played like 2 times only ? For like 3mins.
Guess th song !
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
Million Tears !
Favourite !
=D

Th place is not BAD then WHITEROOM ?
That WHITEROOM is th WORST underage Party's i gone!
This Old Skool Place was FULLY AIRCON !
No Mother, Father, Uncle, Auntie or Whatsoever will come !
Haha! Th bouncer is th most funniest part!
He get t dance with us ?! Haha!

Okay, waiting for Ruth online and send me th pictures we took there.
Thanks t Tofu, my lovely Brother!
Who accompanied till th end of th PARTY !

Did i tell you there's fight ?!
Haha, nearly only. Well quit this part please .......
I hate this part right here. Haha!

Okay, after th event. Me and Tofu go Plaza Sing th Starbucks.
And slacked till 6am, for first train and first bus.

Alright, i shall end here.
Btw do click th Nuffnang ADS, for preview of Ink Heart.
(:
Thanks, made God Bless you!
Chinese New Year coming too.
Happy Taking Ang Bao Session !
LOL LOL !

Byes.


But I was so wrong.
No I can believe that,
I can still find th strength in the moments we made,
I'm looking back on yesterday.