THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Sunday, December 14, 2008

womanizer, that's me. =X

You say I'm crazy
I got you crazy
You're nothing but a
Womanizer.

Lollipop
Must mistake me, you're the sucker
To think that I
Would be a victim, not another.

why do we get so hurt everytime?!
why do friends changed?!
new friends are good or bad?!
do brothers stay forever till th end?!

im a womanizer, so don't bother waiting for me, girl.
you will get jealous, once you see i with alot of girls.
its a fact, i do have alot of girl-friends.
i scared when we are together, we can't last till th end.

i give up on girlfriends! because of this.
i know you say, i treat girl-friends very well.
yes, of cause. but th truth is i don't want we two get hurt.
if your reading this post, i hope u accept my apology.
your pretty like an apple pie.
your perfect on everything.

in th future, we saw each other again.
i hope we talk again.

yesterday when t nat chalet, saw alot of crews that sell tics.
i was so shy, saw they all. save i went with eric, sara, ah wei & songeng.
if not i will be like shyt! i gonna talk t her now. damn.
[= thanks t th girl, who cook for us th chicken. it was nice! thank god.
rebecca was dhere too. end up left th 3 of us, ah wei. song eng and me.
so we was quite bored, so we went walk around at pasir ris park.
and we hit t th ghost tower, it was damn scary from outside. inside more scary ar!
haha, so we just slack at pasir ris park, it was damn windy. [=
after that we go find ah wei friend, which is songeng friend too haha. funny!

chit - chat at mac saw sarah aka sufen. she give me this hug, thanks! sarah.
i needa it so long ago! my heart is hurting me because of love. T.T
hmm, after that chit-chat till first bus. after that we all went home.

thanks for reading, nothing much. =]
2 more days t CLUB PLAY, MIXED AGED PARTY.
NO IC CHECK ! [=

check below for more details.

BOYSTER,
82252314.
CONTACT ME FOR DETAILS & TICKETS.

Photobucket