THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

PLAY - Pls lay at your ass! LOL =X

later on club, party & selling tics @PLAY. i don't know if i can sell all th tics, i take.
hope god knows, how much my true friends and those really wanna buy from me.
my cliques will be coming! woohoo, i miss them seriously.
hope tmr will be no fighting and under-cutter. if not me and kai gonna chop off their heads who under-cut for later events. fighting will be handed t th police. haha! crab's, who fight at clubs.
it is damn chidlish serious talk!

i feel so hurt and sad. girl, we mend t be together. end up! i spoilt our relationship and break both of our hearts. im really sorry, im damn stupid! wish that we could be friends for now.
god, unbreak my heart! say that she love me again. undo this past! when i walkout of th door & i walkout of her life. Don't leave me in all this pain. Don't leave me out in the rain.
Bring back the nights when I held you beside me!

what is past is past, girl, i know u keep on going t my blog and read what i have post.

just now in da evening, song eng meet me at bedok area. as i am fcukingxzxz bored! at home.
so we slack till 10pm - 11pm. release my stress. i must find work asap! just waste this fcukingxzxz months. chit-chat till talk about **** haha. that's secret between me and him.
=\ LOL!

just waiting for later. joel, taking from me camera. as hes going t genting on wednesday. hope he take care of himself. haha, his blog post me! omg, bro don't need talk about care all this. it is so touch la can. i know him, thru friendster. and we added at msn t talk about something. haha! thats how we became bros! ask him meet up go slacked, he everytime busy de. haha! when going t genting must miss me! LOL! and remember t bring for me something. sunday he will back.
omg! 1 by 1 my bro's all mia from me. im so fcukingxzxz sad!

1st : Ryan went KL back! =[
2nd : Andre went USA! =[
3rd : Joel going Genting, soon! =[

and is a waste t write other ppl name, as they are so skunks haha!
i totally miss you brothers. come back must meet me, call/sms me. im free t meet you bros.

Later, 9pm CLUB@PLAY.
CALL FOR DETAILS & BOOKING OF TICS : 82252314.
NO AGE LIMIT, NO IC CHECK! =]
CALL BEFORE TICKETS GONE!

alright, i gonna sleep soon.
tmrw, meeting justin, mark, tingting, ah wei, tofu, ah bie & co's.
hope can sell all th tics! beg god for mercy. [=

bye.