THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Saturday, December 13, 2008

how i wish i could, strike back t 1989. retrieve my bad things t good things. i hope so.

omg, this gonna be fun!
try this t your friends.....

here's come th example :
boyster : hey RYAN!
ryan : Yeah.
boyster : you think your cutie!
ryan : Yup!
boyster : dhen show us what you got!

omg! hope that ryan bro, didn't saw! haha.
this is an example. LOL =X

cause i've been shout by stupid brother! rarr.
he saids this t me!

hey BOYSTER!
dhen i said YEAH?
you think your EMO-NIZER?
dhen i said YEA!
i know you like t emo!
dhen i said SOMETIMES?!
dhen show me what you got!

=.0

haha, dhen i beat his words back till he nothing t said!

here its goes :

hey brother!
yeah!
you think your sexy!
yeah!
but now get nasty!
NO!!
th words your saying!
towards me.

dhen show us what you got.

okay, stop all th nonsense! haha.
back t th post!

when t chalet, these weekdays. was so fcukingxzxz tired. damn!
and it was very unlucky! i lost my handphone, i lost my wallet!
sorry t rebecca, her friends! & lastly t net. now no money pay them. shitxzxz
was very sleepy! after sandra and net when home. i was at th chalet with guo zheng.
after we two chit-chat halfway, my father called me. wanted t pick me up from pasir ris e-hub.
so i quickly standby t walk t e-hub bus-stop. then my hands was with my wallet & handphone.
i put down awhile at th chair, dhen halfway closing my eyes and sleep awhile.
after i think 10mins t 15mins. my father reach and horn at me! LOL =X
idiot father! so i quickly run t his car and god-damn! i left my wallet & handphone at dhere.

wtf! wtf! wtf! i so unlucky fcukxzxz! so after i reach home, i quickly ran t my bed and off t sleep.
after the next morning, i findout that my wallet & handphone was not with me! cbxzxz!
and now i keep calling my phone, no one pickup. end up i sms, th person reply back. tomorrow getting my handphone from th guy! but th wallet shytxzxz!

omg, my credit cards & banks card are all inside! sigh, i ask my father money again. he was damn angry. damn fcukxzxz.

nvm! i almost cry out blood. it was a mistake i make for 3 times! sigh.....
it was a careless mistake! damn!

at 3.00pm, glen & terry was tempting t go my house and wake me up. i was in dead meat dream! can. glen, wake me up. i was shock! 0,o. so i faster go get my towel, bathe and prepare. dhen glen & terry was waiting at glen car. below my block! so i keep hurry and hurry, scared they leave without me haha! after that we went t whampoa, send terry home first. cause he already ORD!
keep all his things and meet us at glen block below. after that we went t bugis, play some arcades, eat, walk-walk. and terry left. left me and glen. so we slack awhile, dhen after 8.30pm we drive ahead t tan-tock-seng. novena dhere, take hankee along.

so we plan wanna go, prawning. it was cool. i use crystal tactics! and yes i pass. i get alot of prawns. but glen get th most! damn, im so jealous. i was too impatient thats why. after prawning about like 3 hours. we bbq th prawns and we eat them! so delicious. i wanna go prawning again. but i need save money!

later on, meet laoda (ERIC). i got t tell him something, a bad things & a good thing. how i wish that this won't be happen! what if i told him, he will be heart-break! idk what t do. but i already promised him later on meeting him, i will tell him. so whatever it is! laoda! please be strong. don't believe on those words that people shoot out! so i beg you don't emo later when i meet you.
[x

alright, i gonna sleep now. freaking tired.

im sorry, tingting. i didn't have your number. as my phone, people taken it.
i hope your not angry ! T.T


takecares.