THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Thursday, December 11, 2008

shawty, get low. ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶

when i’m in th club im might need me a few of the things that th bar can’t bring.
1st there’s money,
2nd its me in th VIP full of guarantees.
you gotta be down if I’m gonna spend th mins on you.
she gotta be down, gotta love, thats me!
she gotta be down, for sure guarantee!

i just realise that, whenever i saw you outside or at clubs. you were different!
when we were in bad terms. yes, our relationship is over! but i still feel so sad about you.
i should have not shouted & scolded at you about some silly stuffs!
is just about that asshole!
she's th one who make our relationship till like this, why why why! what happen t this world, until its make our relationship till like this. i forget t tell you something, and th things is, i treated you as my small brother! im willing t take care of you, when you need me! i just forget this, for everything i do for you, and give you everything i can. i hope you appreciate it. if one day, i saw you and talk t you. i hope you would forgive me. i just feel that having a friend better dhen a enemy. th care you give me, when i going t have a difficult things. you would be dhere for me!
i will like t thank you! yes, hope after this year th year of fcukingxzxz suay year! we will continue our relationship together like last time.

(names will kept confidential) =X

haha. i just wanna express my emotion t th blog, so that i wanna share something that i kept for very long time.
yesterday when court, i was so too emo-tion. i was thinking about my family, my friends, my brothers, my sister and myself! i just feel that one day if i lose you guys, i will be alone. so i gonna pray hard, and pray for me 5 days more till i hear from my IO saids whether i have a probation or jail or boys home or nothing is better.

ah fan, i thank you! for coming and accompany me thru th court, he waited for me like 3 hours outside th court. eric, thanks for th things you spoken t me. and thanks t everyone who ask me t be strong!

after this case closed! i will stop all gangsterism thingys. seriously, im at this age of 19, do you think i wanna play this type of things? its no! please people, if you start t be age at 16. please think twice whether you wanna do stupid things. yes! i respect those gangster's who won't do stupid things. who is so relax, work and earn money. this type of gangster's i giving them a respect. but those who like t find trouble, that is so fcukingxzxz childish can.

t th girl, my ex - girlfriend. i am like so wasted breaking up with you. seriously, if we continue. we can eventually be together for years! but i just dk why we broke up, its a
silent break right? sigh, whenever we talk and saw each other recently. i felt that we are two are couple, im sorry, my god - brother (names kept confidential) i broke your heart, by taking th girl you like. but in th first place, you didn't make th first move. you like so wasted! but i just make th first move, and i get her. yes, you know too. but you were like so blur. haha. i didn't steal her from you, state it correctly alright. i did told you everything, until we break up. haha, whatever! single is th best.

10th dec, gone t rebecca chalet. saw her bf, her friends, ruth, sandra, jess, sheryl.
happy birthday rebecca! 18th birthday.
her birthday cake was super nice! chocolate flavour.
yum! lick it! LOL! ton for 1 day with justin. and today going back t her chalet again. today will be th bbq eating house! woohoo! but we gonna cook our own, damn! haha. taught she gonna cook for me, but its okay. i will try cook by myself. haha. hope sandra and justin coming back t her chalet! hope so, and please come back too. request from Mr Boyster. as i will be lonesome maybe lonely emo! haha. okay, download some new rnb songs. listen for awhile and i gonna sleep soon. i fcukingzxzx tired!

christmas coming! 15 more days. all i want for christmas is you! only you. [=
hope Ryan brother was here. >.< thanks for reading.

Shawty, you know what i want.
Looking so fly from your head to your toes.
Girl what you're doing to me is supernatural.
Got your voodoo over me.

Ladies
report to the dancefloor.
There are so many things i'd do to you girl,
by the way you move upon me.
Just follow my lead,
bring you into my world.
Make you scream my name tonight!