THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

last night was fun!
gotham rules! th song are nicer.
=D

but th time was too fast!
damn ! finished at 3pm.
less than that! haha.
whatever, but i sell less today. sold like 7 tics.
rarr! last minute, im sorry!

just now when court, sigh.
waiting for my I O reply, whether i get
probation or boys home? or JAIL
.
=[
how sad?!
i wish t live, i wish t have fun, i wish i could emo, but not everytime.

th way you guys treat me?! i love my cliques, they are th funners!
haha.
tingting, my greatest best friend. no! shes my sis.

thanks for all th things!

thanks for th cab too.
i'll remember you!

and others.

tofu, ah wei, tingting, ah bie, xiaohei&her friend.
was dhere too.
saw alot familiar faces!
and hi-bye friends.

going t have my wonderful sleep in da morning.
i going bathe and sleep, scared pimple come out!
RARR. i hate that. haha.

takecare guys,
replying all th tags.

look below :

Gerald: Tag tag tag ~
Reply : Tag ? only, no miss. cb didi! =]

JOEY: silly! ytd didn't manage to see u! wanted u pei man~ text mi ltr bah~ misses!
Reply : i will see you soon Pretty, i will text you soon. don't worry.
i miss you too. tcs.

♥XIAOPEI: brother , you'll be alright der okayes....
Reply : sis! thanks. i will be alright.

Justin.C: tagtag
Reply : tag only? no misses ar ? haha >,< RYAN: Nice one bro : )
Reply : thanks, i just don't understand people jealous about me because of ?
haha, i miss you brother! when coming back. im dieing t meet you!
love and miss bro!

Meiru: YOOOO. LONG TIME NVR TAG YOU. (: hahaha, how're you? tkcares ;D
Reply : haha, thanks for th tag! yes im good. how abt you ?
takecare too. cuteys =]

ok done.
haha.