THEM CHICKENS JACKIN' MY STYLE. THEY TRY COPY MY SWAGGER, I'M ON THAT NEXT SHIT NOW!

t

✖ Hear By Ear


✖ Facebook

  

Saturday, December 27, 2008

omg! ...

t spammer's or whoever wanna be me.
replying t all spammers and whoever wanna be me.
haha, it was damn funny la can!

everytime im getting bored on spammers, cause its like dhere's no other topic and new news. all about me only?! why you guys seems t be jealous about me ...
im jealous cause i have alot of friends ?! ya, i can said i alot of girl-friends. so that's why you jealous about me ... why you don't try t have luck on your fragging face!
LOL =X

you just a skunks! with no manners ? no respect about my own blog. what are you trying t say now ? about my family, hah! this is a great part men! i love my family, they give me money all th time i ask. how about you ? no right. haha! cause you know what, i fcuking look down on you ! they love me too, cause im so pure eurasian kind of guy. i can be a model anytime, maybe you can't cause you are FCUKING shorty! ahahahaha. jealous ? let me said somemore things alright.

so whatever it is, if your just jealous about me? wanna said something about me, how about you show me somethings that i can't do? please, i don't need t join gang ! i have my own headman, that is my god. cause god gives us everything we need, when we pray. for what i gonna join gang ?! haha, freaks! skunks! weird peoples. with no names. and another thing, you rather use my name dhen ur own name ? haha, thanks alot. you promoting my name! you making me more famous! you making me more richer, you click my blog i earn money! haha ! =D thanks alot.

i shall, post later on. cause i got bbq at east coast chao!
this days, keep tonning and sleeping at my laoda eric house. cool!
tcs.

and last but not least.
see this pic.

i don't understand.

Photobucket